The Professional Remodelers Organization works with the NAHB Remodelers Council (NAHBR) national office to provide a variety of services and information geared to keeping your remodeling business competitive. Recognized as industry leaders, NAHBR Organizations like the Professional Remodelers Organization across the country promote professionalism in the industry, and offer a variety of benefits specifically tailored to your local market to help your business grow.
In addition to all-important networking in your local area, your local NAHBR Organization provides access to a variety of services. Together these services add to an unparalleled advantage for your remodeling business.
- Local networking and market-specific resources
- Public outreach and marketing efforts
- Government affairs advocacy
- Multiple points of contact with consumers to drive interest and facilitate sales including Facebook, Twitter and Blog.
- Charitable and community events
- Professional Remodelers Organization e-newsletter
- Certification Programs including Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR), Certified Green Professional (CGP), Certified Master Builder (CMB) and Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Awards Programs including local and national remodeler of the year and Remodeling Excellence Awards
- Tour of Remodeled Homes eligibility
- Industry specific forums including the Remodelers Round Table breakfasts