Substantive growth in remodeling spending, coming off a three year decline, seems likely in 2011, according to the Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity (LIRA) released last week by the Remodeling Futures Program at the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. Even though spending is still below its 2007 peak, the LIRA indicates that homeowner improvement spending is expected to be up at a double-digit pace at an annual rate through the first half of 2011.
- Make sure to RSVP for the free After Hours event next week! fb.me/8ummNwV4t 4 days ago
- fb.me/3LGMl06rX 1 week ago
- Remodelers-Only Roundtable is next Thursday! Make sure to register online. See you there! fb.me/6cOaj82nw 1 month ago
- All PRO Remodelers are invited to the Remodeler-Only Roundtable Breakfast! Register today for the January 19 event. fb.me/1bLnr1OAh 1 month ago
- fb.me/8kbCRc7gG 3 months ago