Substantive growth in remodeling spending, coming off a three year decline, seems likely in 2011, according to the Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity (LIRA) released last week by the Remodeling Futures Program at the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. Even though spending is still below its 2007 peak, the LIRA indicates that homeowner improvement spending is expected to be up at a double-digit pace at an annual rate through the first half of 2011.
- All members are invited to Area Floors tonight for happy hour! fb.me/1MOotWb7z 1 month ago
- Well we had a great first day of the Tour! Great homeowners, asking smart questions, and very impressed by our... fb.me/6iNWt0TwX 1 month ago
- PRO members talks remodeling and his home on the Tour of Remodeled Homes. #TourOfRemodeledHomes... fb.me/5nfFuIyYA 1 month ago
- PRO chair Jeffrey Metke with Metke Remodeling & Luxury Homes talks about his house on this year's Tour of... fb.me/38952Cz2f 1 month ago
- PRO member Lloyd Martindale from C&K Custom Remodeling inc. talks about remodeling. Check it out! #KnowYourRemodeler fb.me/R5q8P0cR 1 month ago