Substantive growth in remodeling spending, coming off a three year decline, seems likely in 2011, according to the Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity (LIRA) released last week by the Remodeling Futures Program at the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. Even though spending is still below its 2007 peak, the LIRA indicates that homeowner improvement spending is expected to be up at a double-digit pace at an annual rate through the first half of 2011.
- fb.me/3cH6oFMOI 1 month ago
- Professional Remodelers Organization members from Mountainwood Homes learning how to prevent lead contamination... fb.me/1unlOiD8Q 1 month ago
- TWO IMPORTANT 2017 CALENDAR CHANGES: Fall Home & Garden Show: October 12 to 15, 2017 Builders Ball: December 1, 2017 1 month ago
- All members are invited to Area Floors tonight for happy hour! fb.me/1MOotWb7z 4 months ago
- Well we had a great first day of the Tour! Great homeowners, asking smart questions, and very impressed by our... fb.me/6iNWt0TwX 4 months ago