Substantive growth in remodeling spending, coming off a three year decline, seems likely in 2011, according to the Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity (LIRA) released last week by the Remodeling Futures Program at the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. Even though spending is still below its 2007 peak, the LIRA indicates that homeowner improvement spending is expected to be up at a double-digit pace at an annual rate through the first half of 2011.
- Have you registered for tonight's HPC Happy Hour? Join us at #EastbankContractorAppliances from 5:30-7:30pm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- We are in the process to secure our 2019 Tour of Remodeled Homes projects - stay tuned! #RemodelTourPortland https://t.co/3wmuAfUZoy 1 month ago
- Are you following us on Instagram? @proremodelers #ProfessionalRemodelersPDX https://t.co/LD4PTtfEP2 1 month ago
- What a great start to Monday - checking out this massive rebuild in SE portland with Franklin High School (Portland… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Want an insider peek at cutting-edge building science? Come to Winemakers Dinner May 1, Nathan D. Young of MODS PDX… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago