The NAHB Remodeler of the Month award program celebrates local, active remodelers who stand out because of recent quality work, customer service, community involvement, and dedication to furthering the industry. The winner, once selected by NAHB Remodelers, will be profiled on a full page within Qualified Remodeler.
- Candidates must be NAHB Remodelers/Remodelers Council members.
- Local HBAs may nominate a member or members may self-nominate.
- Candidates may submit for any month and will compete with peers across the nation.
- Before confirmed as winner, NAHB will check with the candidate’s EO to confirm their qualifications.
- All applications are submitted electronically.
- The deadline is the 15th of each month
- Winners must reapply to be considered for Remodeler of the Year.
The deadline for each award is the fifteenth day (15) two months prior to the award month. For example, to submit for May Remodeler of the Month your application must be in by March 15, 2009.
This is a great opportunity for local councils and members to get involved and submit their “best of the best” members to compete with your peers.
Apply for the Remodeler of the Month today at www.nahb.org/rom!