Over the last two years, the Remodelers Council’s bi-annual Texas Hold ‘Em Tournaments have raised more than $10,000 on behalf of the Home Builders Foundation. The funds generated by this summer’s tournaments will benefit the upcoming HomeAid Cordero House project.
At the most recent tournament, which took place on July 15, forty players showed off their card-playing skills and ability to bluff.
After a 45 minute battle between the final three players, Casey Barstad, a guest of Paragon Tile and Stone, held the winning hand. Casey won the grand prize of a $1,000 Visa gift card and the bragging rights associated with owning a Poker Champion bracelet.
The final table included:
- Casey Barstad, a guest of Paragon Tile & Stone
- Jim Cutz, Paragon Tile & Stone
- Hank Schmidt, Bank of America
- Jeff Haggart, Haggart Luxury Homes
- Glenn Ziegler, Milgard Windows
- Laura Morett, Paragon
- Saul Rothernburger, Eclipse Drywall
- Greg Pfleger, HomeStreet Bank
- Steve Heiteen, Heiteen Construction
- Jeff Williamson, 1st Choice Garage
Sponsors for the July event included Paragon Tile & Stone, Milgard Windows and Lisac’s Fireplaces.